Tello! - why did i wait so long?

Press the PS button and share button on the controller. It puts it in pairing mode

I tried that several times on several devices, never could get it to work... I'm planning on using a wired OTG connection anyway, BT is too unreliable, and my T1s will be here Tuesday afternoon ... so I didn't waste much time on this PS4 controller - with the aTello app and aTelloPilot, the sticks work and that's what I was looking for, for now.

I tried that several times on several devices, never could get it to work... I'm planning on using a wired OTG connection anyway, BT is too unreliable, and my T1s will be here Tuesday afternoon ... so I didn't waste much time on this PS4 controller - with the aTello app and aTelloPilot, the sticks work and that's what I was looking for, for now.
I can do a small video when I get home if you want. I didn't have any troubles pairing the PS4 RC with the phone.

Reactions: umanbean
I can do a small video when I get home if you want.

Thank you very much but I can wait - by tomorrow evening I'll have my T1s... that's very kind of you to offer to go to that much trouble, I really appreciate it!

Reactions: Ansia
I identify... been a tinker since I was a tyke - and that was a looong time ago ;)
I apologize for the dark video. I don’t have any recording equipment and my room is dark. If it’s unwatchable, I can try again tomorrow.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers