Tello! - why did i wait so long?

Press the PS button and share button on the controller. It puts it in pairing mode

I tried that several times on several devices, never could get it to work... I'm planning on using a wired OTG connection anyway, BT is too unreliable, and my T1s will be here Tuesday afternoon ... so I didn't waste much time on this PS4 controller - with the aTello app and aTelloPilot, the sticks work and that's what I was looking for, for now.

I tried that several times on several devices, never could get it to work... I'm planning on using a wired OTG connection anyway, BT is too unreliable, and my T1s will be here Tuesday afternoon ... so I didn't waste much time on this PS4 controller - with the aTello app and aTelloPilot, the sticks work and that's what I was looking for, for now.
I can do a small video when I get home if you want. I didn't have any troubles pairing the PS4 RC with the phone.

Reactions: umanbean
I can do a small video when I get home if you want.

Thank you very much but I can wait - by tomorrow evening I'll have my T1s... that's very kind of you to offer to go to that much trouble, I really appreciate it!

Reactions: Ansia
I identify... been a tinker since I was a tyke - and that was a looong time ago ;)
I apologize for the dark video. I don’t have any recording equipment and my room is dark. If it’s unwatchable, I can try again tomorrow.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20