Tello drone and slow motion bubbles- at least it’s relaxing

Yeh something carming about bubbles and they some big bubbles, the effect after poping is awsome , is that naturally what they do or that trick editing,,
very cool

Reactions: gudgeman
thanks man- bought toy bubble gun at charity sale- went out of control from there- only trickery is masks for pics/videos inside bubbles
G

well there’s one bubble that I put in an energy ball thing- but that’s it

thanks Nick- most is just stock bubble mix but for the big ones I used 8oz Dawn 24oz distilled water and 4oz glycerine

thanks Nick- most is just stock bubble mix but for the big ones I used 8oz Dawn 24oz distilled water and 4oz glycerine
Cool! That's similar to the mix I worked out about 20 years ago when a wealthy friend bought a patent for a giant bubble maker. I bought half a dozen brands of liquid soap, some glycerine and some gelatine. Dawn was the best detergent, and adding glycerine made the bubbles last longer. Your video was very creative and fun to watch.

Cool! That's similar to the mix I worked out about 20 years ago when a wealthy friend bought a patent for a giant bubble maker. I bought half a dozen brands of liquid soap, some glycerine and some gelatine. Dawn was the best detergent, and adding glycerine made the bubbles last longer. Your video was very creative and fun to watch.

thank you

thank you

I will say this - it’s a very messy operation haha- took a while to clean GoPro, tripod etc- the yard did not fair well
IMG_3404.jpg

I can safely confirm that I am now totally relaaaaaxed......

Thanks, as it is helping with the post hernia-op twinges and tensions.
More please as I have 4-6 weeks of “no lifting”, not even my drone back-packs and need all the diversion available. Thanks in advance, I want need more bubbles.
What I would call a poppingly good video. ;)

I can safely confirm that I am now totally relaaaaaxed......

Thanks, as it is helping with the post hernia-op twinges and tensions.
More please as I have 4-6 weeks of “no lifting”, not even my drone back-packs and need all the diversion available. Thanks in advance, I want need more bubbles.
What I would call a poppingly good video. ;)

haha thanks man- since I killed a large patch of grass doing last one may have to change locations- I wish you a speedy recovery

Reactions: AuldGimpy
Surgeon and nursing staff were great. Made a name by personal option for a non-general anaesthetic, just give me a swig of that “Auld Glen Stooshie 12 yo malt” and get on with it. Faked a couple of grunting noises and they drip fed me more of the AGS.
Thanks for the recovery wishes. o_O;)

Surgeon and nursing staff were great. Made a name by personal option for a non-general anaesthetic, just give me a swig of that “Auld Glen Stooshie 12 yo malt” and get on with it. Faked a couple of grunting noises and they drip fed me more of the AGS.
Thanks for the recovery wishes. o_O;)

hey I meant to ask you what was in that magic cocktail of yours- I’m a doctor and don’t recognize the medication haha

hey I meant to ask you what was in that magic cocktail of yours- I’m a doctor and don’t recognize the medication haha
I’m afraid the Auld Glen Stooshie 12 yo Malt is only available on the UK (Scottishland) NHS and currently not available for export, Och-aye, Oh-no! ???

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik