Te

Reaction score
hi all
I am a new boy on the block 70 years young still working ...live in New Zealand ... Down under and loving my new phantom 4 ... What a machine ... It's incredible .... So much fun .... Hard to get out of 1st gear ... Where it takes off for you and restricts you to 30 meters ... Have not seen many here on my travels ... Well only one ... I have been to a few local parks but have not seen any more as yet ... They must be out there .... Somewhere ... we have rules and regulation which we have to stick to ...
I have seen some incredible videos on these ... One especially doing a night over a city that was a "wow" to watched that .... Must be 6 times I have watched it now ...
Great stuff on this forum keeps me occupied for quite some time....
Regards to you all
Terrible terry

1473244143544.png

Sent from my Power using PhantomPilots mobile app

Am I right in thinking you can't get more then 30 metres? You need to go to the Dji app and turn off beginner mode

Sent from my Power using PhantomPilots mobile app
bit early yet ... but not far away to be going free as a bird ... speaking of bird ... had a few become terratorial and had a go at my Phantom .. just dropped the machine straight down and landed... and they were gone ..
time for some shut eye it's 10.40pm we are a few hours ahead of the rest of the worlds so we already no what the future looks like .. and it has not ended yet ...
regards terry the terrible

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl