Taking the training wheels off,, so to speak

Reaction score
I have had my p4 advance for a couple of months now. Not my first drone I have had but one of the best and most expensive and I am finally getting use to it. learning the learning curve. Just today flew most of the time out of the beginner mode, and checked out some of the different flight modes. I really like just flying the drone. I find it kind of relaxing.. Something I really need to get is another battery or two.

Hey Seattle
I got my P4A last October I also had a
P3se witch I lost over water. So yes I took baby steps with my p4. I just want to say is how awesome this AC is as you know. But I was so blow away is how smooth it flies in tripod mode. I always land in tripod mode. Best mode to shoot stills. P4A’s get no street cred. It’s P4P this and P4P that. Lol.

Safe Flying
Blue skies

I also had a p3 first flight pushed the return to home button and it bounce off a light pole and in to a lake,, I was able to get it out and after a month of drying out in rice I was able to fly it again, but the camera wasn't the same.. I sold it to a guy that wanted it for parts and was finally able to get the p4a

LOL......i got 4 Flight battery and i need about 3 or 4 or 5 more LOL....I flew all 4 flight batteries today and wished I HAD ONE More for the days last flight at sunset with my strobes on the drone.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jakob08z