Tablet video transmission signal problem

Reaction score
Hello,

I have just tried out the FCC mod, with the apk, and it works great, got 800m with full signal. The only problems I have encoutered are that:

1) My tablet seems to disconnect from the controller a lot of times when the drone is near, even tho I can control the drone like normal. When I'm further away, it seems to be okay, almost no signal problems at all.
2) My battery was low, and it wanted to RTH because of that, but it cancel it self and I don't know why, I tried to turn the switch on the controller, but still it cancel it out, so I had to fly the drone back myself.
3) The map doesn't load up, I think it is chinese somehow. I have data.

Does anybody know how to fix these problems?
App version: 3.1.18 modded.
Tablet: Lenovo TAB3 10 Business

Last edited:
I encountered the same problem with video feed using that modded app for Lenovo yoga book and OnePlus 2. Bought Litchi for iPad Pro and im happy now.

Reactions: buder4u and AirisR
I encountered the same problem with video feed using that modded app for Lenovo yoga book and OnePlus 2. Bought Litchi for iPad Pro and im happy now.
So you just switched to FCC mode, and when you started Litchi, it stayed in FCC?

So you just switched to FCC mode, and when you started Litchi, it stayed in FCC?

I have been using fcc mode for a long time. Yes it stays in fcc mode, as far as I know litchi wont change that. Keep in mind many report the dji phantom 3 se wont work with the android version of litchi.

Reactions: AirisR
I have been using fcc mode for a long time. Yes it stays in fcc mode, as far as I know litchi wont change that. Keep in mind many report the dji phantom 3 se wont work with the android version of litchi.
Nah, don't worry bro, I have an iPhone 7, yea the screen is small, but at least it will work with the FCC mode, and there will be no signal problems. :)

Nah, don't worry bro, I have an iPhone 7, yea the screen is small, but at least it will work with the FCC mode, and there will be no signal problems. :)

I too have the iPhone 7 and the screen is indeed small Have not had the chance to try it with litchi yet. Hope it will solve your problems too

Hello,
I would like to introduce myself as a new drone owner of a Phantom 3 SE and immediately apologize that I do not speak English ... (I have to do everything with a little translator) Am male, 72 years old and have a lot of fun with the PH3 SE.
For me LITCHI works on Android 7.0 on a Samsung S6 without big problems, only the "Follow Mission" does not work, Litchi says there are not enough satellites to see, although it can see at least 17-18 !? Will try it with DJI GO.
Please understand if the translations are "funny", but that's the Google Translate guilt, NOT ME ;-). I read your posts with a line translator and that works except for a few exceptions very well.
many Greetings
Hemul

Reactions: AirisR
Hello,
I would like to introduce myself as a new drone owner of a Phantom 3 SE and immediately apologize that I do not speak English ... (I have to do everything with a little translator) Am male, 72 years old and have a lot of fun with the PH3 SE.
For me LITCHI works on Android 7.0 on a Samsung S6 without big problems, only the "Follow Mission" does not work, Litchi says there are not enough satellites to see, although it can see at least 17-18 !? Will try it with DJI GO.
Please understand if the translations are "funny", but that's the Google Translate guilt, NOT ME ;-). I read your posts with a line translator and that works except for a few exceptions very well.
many Greetings
Hemul

Hi! Good to hear things are working out for you. I believe that this november is the first time i hear someone say that android litchi is actually working with the phantom 3 se. It's impressive :)

Thanks for the reply!
But I have a problem with Litchi and the PH3SE, which I did not know before, because I've only tried it for the first time:
Generate missions with LITCHIHUB. Full of joy at this opportunity, I've built several missions with Litchihub and put all sorts of options, like standing in the air for X seconds, or point of interest and taking pictures, or video recording on or off ... then I load those missions into Litchi and then on the Kopter, loading on the Kopter does NOT work! Options are not supported or something like that ... Only the breakpoints along with the POI I can load on the Kopter and he then flies them off. I have to trigger photos or videos myself via the remote control. Whether those who sell Litchi, someday also fully support the PH3SE, I do not know ...

Translated from German with Google translator

Thanks for the reply!
But I have a problem with Litchi and the PH3SE, which I did not know before, because I've only tried it for the first time:
Generate missions with LITCHIHUB. Full of joy at this opportunity, I've built several missions with Litchihub and put all sorts of options, like standing in the air for X seconds, or point of interest and taking pictures, or video recording on or off ... then I load those missions into Litchi and then on the Kopter, loading on the Kopter does NOT work! Options are not supported or something like that ... Only the breakpoints along with the POI I can load on the Kopter and he then flies them off. I have to trigger photos or videos myself via the remote control. Whether those who sell Litchi, someday also fully support the PH3SE, I do not know ...

Translated from German with Google translator
Willkommen an Bord @Hemul. It's nice that you have Litchi working. The 'Follow-Me' function has often caused problems with Litchi. The problem you have mentioned is also covered in this topic.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl