Tablet Question

Reaction score
I have a Mavic Pro and just got a new Phantom 4 pro can you use the same tablet to run both.
The tablet I have is a iPad mini 4 with 128mg. Will I need to reset all my setting for each one when I use
them. I can use my phone with the Mavic if I need both running at the same time. I know you can
only fly one at a time but if I have my son with me I mite need to use it.
Thanks

Will I need to reset all my setting for each one when I use
them.
Most of the settings are stored on the drone. A few of them are stored on the mobile device running DJI GO and will be applied to any aircraft you use. When using an aircraft for the first time on a new device, double-check all of your settings to ensure they are set correctly. That's the easiest way to set everything up since there isn't a guide that explains where each setting is stored.

Reactions: RICK HALBUR
I have a Mavic Pro and just got a new Phantom 4 pro can you use the same tablet to run both.
The tablet I have is a iPad mini 4 with 128mg. Will I need to reset all my setting for each one when I use
them. I can use my phone with the Mavic if I need both running at the same time. I know you can
only fly one at a time but if I have my son with me I mite need to use it.
Thanks
I have the Spark, Mavic Pro, and the Phantom 4 Pro Obsidian and run all three using the same iPad Mini 4 WiFi only 128gb. No problems thus far.

Reactions: RICK HALBUR
Thanks for the reply, What no Inspirer 1 or 2 LOL How do you like the Obsidian so far I've heard that the black may cause
over heating in the summer time. I have a lot of black drones a have not had a problem.

Thanks for the reply, What no Inspirer 1 or 2 LOL How do you like the Obsidian so far I've heard that the black may cause
over heating in the summer time. I have a lot of black drones a have not had a problem.
You know, I'm like crazy new to drones. I was gifted a Spark around a month or so ago and was immediately hooked. Went on to get the Mavic Pro and literally just took delivery of my Phantom 4 Pro Obsidian just yesterday. So I'm likely not the one to be asking about 'heat issues, etc.' on the drone just yet. But what I can say is that I don't see it (the color) being an issue. I'll likely not be flying within earshot of the sun any time soon. lol. I do, however, think the Obsidian is amazing. The color makes it crazy easy to see up in the sky. If high enough, the Spark can get a little lost; both due to size and color. But the Obsidian definitely makes its presence known in the sky. I'm hooked.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj