Tablet map view

Reaction score
I just recently purchased a Samsung Galaxy Tab E for my Phantom 3 Standard. I took it for a test flight and the map view does not show up (Blank). I then connected my Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge and the map view does work(I've used my phone for the last 6 months). Any suggestions on the cause of the map malfunction? On a side note I also noticed that using the tablet, the signal drops out faster than my phone.

Is your Tab E connected to the Internet while you're flying? If not, you'll need to cache the maps like this.

Reactions: Hawkjr
I just recently purchased a Samsung Galaxy Tab E for my Phantom 3 Standard. I took it for a test flight and the map view does not show up (Blank). I then connected my Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge and the map view does work(I've used my phone for the last 6 months). Any suggestions on the cause of the map malfunction? On a side note I also noticed that using the tablet, the signal drops out faster than my phone.
Perhaps when you are using the Tab E you are not connected to the internet to get maps?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jakob08z