Tablet Editing App - Android (KineMaster)

Reaction score
Thought I'd mention this in the P3 forum as... the Pilot app Director just plain sucks. To be honest, DJI might have been better off just leaving it out. They do automatically add a terrible ad at the end of the video so I guess they figured it was good enough for them.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I have picked up a Nvidia Shield for use with my P3 and it's wonderful. So I went looking for a video editing app that was worth using. I wanted something simple but I needed to be able to trim clips, add transitions and add music. I also wanted something that was easy to use. Well, I found it... it's KineMaster (sorry... for Android. You iOS users have plenty more to choose from). To me, its a little pricey but worth it. It's either $5/month or $40/year. The year deal is not too bad. You can pay for either and then get a free 14 day trial. If you don't like it, cancel within 14 days and you won't be billed. Let me tell you... it's SUPER easy to create a nice video. You can even put a video all together and then do a voice over. Here is a quick example that I put together in about 5 minutes. It was easier as there were no cuts.

Edit: Oh, perhaps I should have watched the whole edit. Then I would have known the music was not long enough. :) I could have added another track or just ran the same one a few more times.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
Very nice! I've also used an app called "VideoShow" and "Magisto" is very nice if you want a Google + style "autoawesome" hands off approach.

Thanks for the heads up tcope. How did you capture your app output on the Sheild? Nice find.

Thanks for the heads up tcope. How did you capture your app output on the Sheild? Nice find.

Yes, I used the Shield's native screen recording ability. There is an app, Mobizen that will record screens on Android devices. It does not require root. It's a great app.

Nice video, i'm really thinking about getting a Shield now instead of the nexus 9. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31