Syncing issues again

• Thread starter Deleted member 62848
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 62848

Wow just had quick flight at home before wind comes,synced flights which took forever and p3s hours change,,also notice had weak transmission signal which is a first,looked at hd and could not change from custom to Auto,,keepvsaying channel fail to set,,any ideas,flight was perfect so unsure..just reinstall app and the same,,wow just when I get things sorted dji chucks this Crap in my face,,man I'm pissed and ready to kick this habit,,also I ready to kick this drone across the yard,,,I hate **** that don't work proper,,I lose trust and I lost it now,,,my anger is ingaged :mad:yip still mad,

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190213-093955.jpg
    Screenshot_20190213-093955.jpg
    962.5 KB · Views: 248
Last edited by a moderator:
,my anger is ingaged
Just to satisfy my own curiosity, what are you angry about? The information you posted is basically useless information anyway. I do not see the point in keeping such. It does nothing for you, nor does it help with anything. I simply just do not see the point in keeping such frivolous information that doesn't mean anything.

Easy now Ian. Settle down a bit and tell us what you are having problems with. We ALL have bad days now and then.........and these ‘big-boy-toys’ are no exception. I’ve had a few days I’d like to kick mine across the yard too. You’re not alone here. We’re here to help.

Just to satisfy my own curiosity, what are you angry about? The information you posted is basically useless information anyway. I do not see the point in keeping such. It does nothing for you, nor does it help with anything. I simply just do not see the point in keeping such frivolous information that doesn't mean anything.
HI I have mental illness so get mad easy,sorry,meds not work anymore.lol,ok,me just like to have flight data,it has saved my *** with police before on more than 1 occasion so it little bit handy sometimes,,yes I agree aswell it's spam for device but I have kept all since day 1 ,first flight back in 2016,,OK I must say something,,I been angry all week,I hurt a nearly 2 year old girl that lives with me,not the dad but I wish,,she's just beautiful,,she grabbed my hot coffee off table and wore it,,I got cold water on immediate and cold shower ,so she lucky,no burns thank God or I was going to end my life,,could not handle it the poor thing,,still mad as about whole thing and anything triggers anger like this stupid flight record..had already committed myself to doing this if she had to have skin graphs etc,,I am glad but aways wonder what my purpose for being alive is,,,only have phantoms no family nothing,,not even happy with big boys toys no more,,,sorry but now you know my life Crap,,stay safe,,,,,ps,,,,,,just delete all flight records,stuff the server

Last edited by a moderator:
New picture for today,,cool what to make of this,,,me has lost total trust now,,
Screenshot_20190213-131938.jpg

We understand Ian. None of us are mad at you here. Everybody has bad days, but it seems like you are having more than your share. Don’t let it get you down. Life happens.........some good, some bad. We all get through it, including you my friend. So hang in there. It will get better, you’ll see. Just give it time.

We are ALL here for you. Remember that. [emoji106]

sorry but now you know my life Crap
I hope I didn't send you off the deep end. I meant no harm in my curiosity. All will get better.....breath in, breath out, relax.....its not so bad. We all have those from time to time.

I’ve never seen anything like that on mine. I’m sure someone will chime in with a solution.

Just wondering, did you select “activate “ ?
,,,yes it made me so lost that battle,this was djigo so stratching me head on that one,,thank you for post aswell,,yes good days bad days,,:),,I'm Italian kiwi so I'm mad full stop lol but struggle to cope,yes life goes on,its precious gift we been given but know now in life why we sometimes exit early,,again this forum is my family,thanks

Hi big guy, are you able to simply activate the stupid pop up and be done with it? Delete the app and reinstall didn’t work so I’d be getting rid of the app and use litchi. Most of your grief will disappear and you can focus on enjoying yourself again. If you were closer I’d loan you my boosted P4 setup as I’m whizzing around mostly with racing drones these days. You won’t have to worry about meds and stuff, your skills and concentration levels will go through the roof and you will develop a new purpose. I speak from experience....

Hi big guy, are you able to simply activate the stupid pop up and be done with it? Delete the app and reinstall didn’t work so I’d be getting rid of the app and use litchi. Most of your grief will disappear and you can focus on enjoying yourself again. If you were closer I’d loan you my boosted P4 setup as I’m whizzing around mostly with racing drones these days. You won’t have to worry about meds and stuff, your skills and concentration levels will go through the roof and you will develop a new purpose. I speak from experience....
Yeh once I hit agree on pop up it conected with djigo,never seen that before,,yes tried delete and reinstall app,,feel better today thank you very much,yes meds seem to be in charge of thinking so no more.:)

I have the same trouble with losing conection and simalar picture on screen as shown above. I have uninstalled the app many times but no difference. This problem is not there all the time and comes and goes for no apparent reason. What is the story with Lithci.

I have the same trouble with losing conection and simalar picture on screen as shown above. I have uninstalled the app many times but no difference. This problem is not there all the time and comes and goes for no apparent reason. What is the story with Lithci.
Litchi is an alternative app to the GO app. Costs about $30 and does pretty much everything that the GO app does plus some extra features that make it worthwhile. I use it more than the DJI app, as do many others without any problems. I still keep the GO app in case there are any updates but seldom bother with it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic