Sync videos from P3 to IPAD Air?

Reaction score
Just wondering if this is possible. I see that there are "DJI Works" and "DJI Import" folders in my gallery albums however they are empty..

Is there a way of having recorded footage sync to the IPAD Air without having to connect the SD card to the computer and transfer to the IPAD? Is there a setting that needs to be set?

Thanks...

In Privacy settings on the iPad have you authorized the DJI app to access photos? I have but this still doesn't work for me - but my iPad has corporate MDM software that may prevent this.

In Privacy settings on the iPad have you authorized the DJI app to access photos? I have but this still doesn't work for me - but my iPad has corporate MDM software that may prevent this.

Yup its authorized..you know I just did some searching and apparently through the DJI app if you click the playback button you can download the vids straight to the IPAD...i'll give this a whirl today

But this may be slow as they will have to download wirelessly from aircraft to the controller and then to your iPad.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.