Sync Video Via DJI Go 4 App

Reaction score
Hello all! I have a question that I can’t seem to find and answer to so I have an iPad and a phone so what I would like to donis have the videos I took with my P4 on my iPad transferring/sync with my phone so I dotn need to bring my iPad to show my buddy’s at work

Hello all! I have a question that I can’t seem to find and answer to so I have an iPad and a phone so what I would like to donis have the videos I took with my P4 on my iPad transferring/sync with my phone so I dotn need to bring my iPad to show my buddy’s at work
Nope, but very easy to take sd card with you,,probly safer aswell if taken device into workplace,,we'll that what I would do and just put sd card into any device to view and welcome to forum..........or upload to utube and just search it at work,

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: JakeKPO
Nope, but very easy to take sd card with you,,probly safer aswell if taken device into workplace,,we'll that what I would do and just put sd card into any device to view and welcome to forum..........or upload to utube and just search it at work,

Thanks for the welcome! Wish they would have a sync but you would have to be signed in for eh same account like the flight records

You don’t say what phone you have but if it’s an iPhone just airdrop your video from your iPad to the iPhone. Takes just a few seconds. Just remember that the files could be huge - gigabytes - unless you have reduced them somehow.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj