Switched gears, now I'm a P4P flyer from Finger Lakes NY region!

Reaction score
Hi all,
I'm on about 25 different Forums, all as Top_Speed1, so some of you may know or have actually met me!

I had a Mavic Pro Platinum before this P4P Obs. I'm an avid sport touring motorcyclist so that fit in my top case with room to spare. I really like that bird, wanted to keep it but wife said I already had a collection of bikes and this hobby wasn't going to consume up our life (lol).... well, it might and unbeknown to her, my good buddy has a Inspire II, but with only the 445 camera and wants to sell it to me. hehe, well this could be continued ;)

So my main TV for viewing (and showing off) my vids is a Samsung 82" QLED. It's near premo and the size is breathtaking. So.... playing back my Mavic Pro Platty movies, well I kind of knew in the back of my head it could be better. Tadaaaa! Hence my P4P purchase. Coming from the Mavic Pro Platty, I kind of fell for the darker color, so the white P4P was out, I found a deal on a brand new Obsidean sealed unit and pulled the trigger. I've already done some long distance mods as this seems to be me new and real heart pounding flight experience (for me now).

Oh yea, I still take my main touring bike (BMW K1600 GT Sport) but we have since bought a 45' Toy Hauler to bring not only the bike but it has lots of room for more boy toys like a P4P.

Cheerz M8ts!

Reactions: dirkclod
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopters.
*GO 4 APP MANUAL: DJI Go 4 Manual

Welcome to PhantomPilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Hello @Top_Speed1 Speed and welcome to the Phantom Pilots forum. We are glad to have you on board. I'm confident you'll find lots of helpful and enlightening information throughout this forum.

If you haven't already done so, consider adding your LOCATION to your forum profile to help us know where you are when you post suggestions or ask for assistance. It helps a lot more than you might think especially because this is an international forum with members are from all parts of the world. Here's a direct link to yours:

https://phantompilots.com/account/personal-details

Safe Flights!
Allen

Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Thanks everyone, Per Mods suggestion, I have added my loca. :)

Welcome to PhantomPilots! Fly safe and have fun!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl