Swapped Antenna Wires? P4P V2

Rye

Reaction score
I have a P4P V2 with ocusync. When first turning the bird on it starts in 2.4g, then switches to dual once satellites are achieved. However, when I start to fly it loses signal at around 150ft. Then it returns home. To fly further I have to manually set the bird to 5.8g only, then it'll fly 1mile no problem. It was a DJI replacement drone. Is it possible the 2.4 and 5.8 wires got swapped in the bird or remote?

I have a P4P V2 with ocusync. When first turning the bird on it starts in 2.4g, then switches to dual once satellites are achieved. However, when I start to fly it loses signal at around 150ft. Then it returns home. To fly further I have to manually set the bird to 5.8g only, then it'll fly 1mile no problem. It was a DJI replacement drone. Is it possible the 2.4 and 5.8 wires got swapped in the bird or remote?

If it only goes a mile I’d send it in for service

This was what they sent me as a replacement for my last P4P and they claimed it was fully functional. Plus they charged me a grand so I can't pay that again to get another "guaranteed" replacement. Any suggestions would be helpful. They won't help back at the official DJI forum.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.