Survey hijacks my screen during flight

Reaction score
I couldn't find anything about this. The other day I was flying my P4, and a DJI survey comes up on my phone and hijacks the screen. There was no option to close it out. The only thing I could do was take this survey. I'm thinking, this cant be real life. Making me take a survey in the middle of flight. All I could do was force close all apps and pray I could reconnect in flight. Thankfully it did, and I could resume. What the hell. Anyone had this happen before? Any way to lock everything other than the flight screen while in flight?

Thanks!

No, it's not new.
If you completed the questionnaire that should be the end if it. There was a firmware version that requires that you answer some questions in order to proceed using the drone.
Sadly, you are not the only one who had it pop up mid filght.

I couldn't find anything about this. The other day I was flying my P4, and a DJI survey comes up on my phone and hijacks the screen. There was no option to close it out. The only thing I could do was take this survey. I'm thinking, this cant be real life. Making me take a survey in the middle of flight. All I could do was force close all apps and pray I could reconnect in flight. Thankfully it did, and I could resume. What the hell. Anyone had this happen before? Any way to lock everything other than the flight screen while in flight?

Thanks!

If your tablet/phone loses connection and/or your screen goes blank your CS still is linked to bird and as long as you have VLOS you can bring it back home safely.

Yep, had this happen to me but luckily I had just taken off and was right over the landing pad. It's things like that and the constant box warning me that I ham flying in an Enhanced Warning Area and requiring me to check off the boxes only to pop right back up seconds later which drove me to using Litchi for all of my flights now.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl