Supermoon Top Tips

1dc13fbf53131d4ac90361c3d1b561c7.jpg
Here is mine from last time.
Thats fantastic. Just what i was asking about. What settings did you use?
My DSLR is all set but im not sure the best settings to use on the phantom camera.
Would bracketing some shots and using hdr post processing help?

Thats helpful P3$E thanks. I will be using my DSLR as well and im all good with using that to take pucs of the moon.
I have no expectations of getting detail of the moon with the phantom cam as i cant even get detail of stuff in the day with it. My aim is get something similar to what Jake deer acheived but overlooking the docks near where i live.
Im trying to figure out what some settings might be so that i have something to go on when i get thete and dont spend ages fafing about till i get the right settings and the moment is gone.
It looks like this might all be a moot point anyway as it looks like its going to be cloudy

Last edited:
Thats helpful P3$E thanks. I will be using my DSLR as well and im all good with using that to take pucs of the moon.
I have no expectations of getting detail of the moon with the phantom cam as i cant even get detail of stuff in the day with it. My aim is get something similar to what Jake deer acheived but overlooking the docks near where i live.
Im trying to figure out what some settings might be so that i have something to go on when i get thete and dont spend ages fafing about till i get the right settings and the moment is gone.
It looks like this might all be a moot point anyway as it looks like its going to be cloudy
Fly higher! ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akinproplumbing