Rocket Re entry

• Thread starter Deleted member 62848
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 62848

I presume many have been following this stray space junk
Interesting to watch the predictions of where it going to land,they say between Chile and our capital city Wellington,
30 mtrs long and 20 tons,some will burn up but some still come through ,,thanks China,,the boosters apparently had to much momentum and followed rocket into a orbit,,thers many to watch in how they predict where it's going but NZ has a few predictions, hope they wrong and it hits the open water and misses all land they mention,,should be visable is coming days or early next week,,better get me a good hard hat
Its currently doing just over 27000 kilometers per hour so its moving,,
Anyway makes good TV due to it's out of control orbit,interesting facts and figures of things whizzing past up there and they not drones unfortunately
Good luck to all in this radius,,,little big impact coming to your screens soon,,book your seats today lol
Oh well
View attachment 121987View attachment 121988
..View attachment 121989...View attachment 121990
Getting closer and faster,even orbiting far north as USA,in other words could come down anywhere, hard to predict predictions,,spose it better that a meteorite or large asteroid cause it wont produce a large shock wave like the dinosaur killer ?‍♂️View attachment 121995View attachment 121994
Sunday update ....T--3 hours

Last edited by a moderator:
Already came down near the Maldives. I don’t think we should be blaming any one country as other countries have had their space junk come down or will in the future.

Chris

Already came down near the Maldives. I don’t think we should be blaming any one country as other countries have had their space junk come down or will in the future.

Chris
I agree but hadn’t been keeping up with the news on it cept what
ian had been posting till he deleted it all and just wondered if it had hit water or what. ?

Yeh came down in the water, their predictions were way off and deleted since it end up being irrelevant,glad it hit the water though,ended up just spamming my own thread lol with useless info,,
Yes it was captivating but the info was wrong,I just post what they say which was just not right
Sorry all

Reactions: dirkclod and MTO
Thanks,,just felt bad for misinforming :)
No need to feel bad. Like MTO said no one knew where it was going to land.

My concern was that we just have to be careful about making blanket statements about other countries especially with the tension that has been generated around the pandemic. It’s over and done with, time to move on!

Chris

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen