Sunshades

Reaction score
IMG_2265.jpg

Just got this for my Lenovo tab 4 8”. Fits great. Incase anyone is looking for a reasonably priced shade. It comes in various sizes make sure you order the right size. I actually did on my first try lol.

I've never had a 90 degree angle sunshade work. My sunlit face is always reflected back at me. Best to use a sunshade that has a back to roof angle of somewhere around 60-75 degrees (depending on the depth of the shade) so any reflection you see will be the dark underside of the shade -- basically no reflection at all.

Last edited:
I have loads of 3mm black floor grade Depron foam sheet. I cut my own and its simple to tape to shape. With a back sheet - it sits under the tablet / phone locked in place.
I can cut the access holes as needed ... add an angled 'roof' to avoid the light / reflections as 'Mapmaker53' describes .....

It may not look as professional as an over counter shade - but having tried various and they not being that good ... I can live with my DIY version.

Nigel

Reactions: Numone
I have to say, I got a Hoodman from the States last year and there's no going back; I use it all the time. It makes a world of difference to the enjoyment of the flight and safety too. I had a cheapo three-sided shade prior to this, and whilst it did help, there's no comparison...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dragonslair