Sunshade for Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7inch

Reaction score
Hi Guys ...

I am using an Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 LTE 7 inch with my brand new P3P. I use these relatively "small" Tablet because two reasons:

- I need a Android Tablet to mirror the screen to my Moverio BT-200 goggles
- The 7 inch Samsung fits perfectly into my DJI Backpack into the compartment for the tablet

Because the screen of the Samsung is a very much reflective I have designed an foldable sunshade for the tablet. If you have a 3D Printer close to you, here are the STL files.

http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:856304

The Quality of the DJI Backpack is brilliant as it is designed and produced by Manfrotto. Its quite expensive but very cool ...

Nevertheless I wasn`t happy with the way the Phantom is transported within the backpack. If you put the Phantom into the case as it is you will see very quickly some damage on the Backpack as the motor screws will cause some issues here.

To prevent any damage on my **** expensive backpack I have designed these Motor Caps ... Simple and Easy ...

http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:856323

May work for your backpack as well :)

Last edited:
Reactions: garykeithmead1
Get a yard of black cloth and throw it over your sun shade and head and you will be astonished at the improvement in the screen picture when you don't have any natural sunlight to fight. it is easy to use and easy to take off it you need to look directly at the bird.

Hi Guys ...

I am using an Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 LTE 7 inch with my brand new P3P. I use these relatively "small" Tablet because two reasons:

- I need a Android Tablet to mirror the screen to my Moverio BT-200 goggles
- The 7 inch Samsung fits perfectly into my DJI Backpack into the compartment for the tablet

Because the screen of the Samsung is a very much reflective I have designed an foldable sunshade for the tablet. If you have a 3D Printer close to you, here are the STL files.

Foldable sunshield for Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7" Tablet for DJI and other FPV by TheFlyingSentinel

The Quality of the DJI Backpack is brilliant as it is designed and produced by Manfrotto. Its quite expensive but very cool ...

Nevertheless I wasn`t happy with the way the Phantom is transported within the backpack. If you put the Phantom into the case as it is you will see very quickly some damage on the Backpack as the motor screws will cause some issues here.

To prevent any damage on my **** expensive backpack I have designed these Motor Caps ... Simple and Easy ...

Motor Caps for DJI Phantom 2 and 3 by TheFlyingSentinel

May work for your backpack as well :)

Do you sale the shade ?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj