Sunset Bomb

Reaction score
Picture is worth a 1000 words

Taking all such pictures the light compensation on camera must be set to a lower values or set the parameters manually. This picture is not underexposed it is the camera setting to be put into lower exp. as the camera software tends to overexpose such motives and you'll loose all the colours that way. This is overall principle in photography not solely in drone cameras,.

Reactions: CPO Coastie
The camera does not see what you see with your eyes. And even then the picture you are looking at is processed in your brain. Adjusting the camera is only for getting closer to what you see with your eyes. Put the camera into full auto mode and you'll see what you'll get.

The camera does not see what you see with your eyes. And even then the picture you are looking at is processed in your brain. Adjusting the camera is only for getting closer to what you see with your eyes. Put the camera into full auto mode and you'll see what you'll get.
That was full auto

Reactions: Shoot4fun
@SeattleDrone
I was baling hay last night as the sun set. Was thinking the whole time "Man, I wish I had my drone in the air right now!!!" Gives me something to shoot for now!

Sunsets isn't the easiest thing to photo with a drone. If you're not in the air at the right time it could be gone by the time you are.

Sunsets isn't the easiest thing to photo with a drone. If you're not in the air at the right time it could be gone by the time you are.
I know. Storm moving my way from the west tonight. I'm hoping I can get a good shot this evening. Sounds like a sunrise shot is out for tomorrow for sure. My poor P3S can't wear one of those condoms, so no rain shots for me... (@Capt KO)

Reactions: SeattleDrone
Taking all such pictures the light compensation on camera must be set to a lower values or set the parameters manually. This picture is not underexposed it is the camera setting to be put into lower exp. as the camera software tends to overexpose such motives and you'll loose all the colours that way. This is overall principle in photography not solely in drone cameras,.
So, for a complete novice like me, flying a P3S, how should the settings be for this kind of shot?

Nice pic @Starz. Whazat large phallic thingy doing in your shot? You'd think ya live in the desert or something... ?
That thingy is one of the desert features that supports my DJI habit.
We get between 25.00 to 35.00 per foot to move them from point A to point B.
One subdivision that we worked on(100 lots)had 400 of them that got moved. Anything from one foot tall to 25 foot tall. Added 1K to the price of each lot. Even though they have stickers everywhere, I still like em!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor