Sun Block

Reaction score
I have P2 with GoPro Hero4 Black, and a ground station that I mount to a tripod. I also have a P3 Professional, 10-foot lightning cable, and iPad Mini that I at times also mount to a tripod. I purchased several sun shades - made a few, too - that are sized just-right for my monitor or iPad. But ... they never seem to do a really good job.

This evening I discovered this articulated sun umbrella on Amazon (Amazon.com: Sport-Brella Versa-Brella All Position Umbrella with Universal Clamp, Firebrick Red: Sports & Outdoors). It's only $15; I couldn't pass it up at that price. It looks like it will provide significantly more sun block. I'll provide a review after it arrives. Keep your fingers crossed.

I'd like to hear more about your tripod mounted ground station. Pics would be cool too!

I have P2 with GoPro Hero4 Black, and a ground station that I mount to a tripod. I also have a P3 Professional, 10-foot lightning cable, and iPad Mini that I at times also mount to a tripod. I purchased several sun shades - made a few, too - that are sized just-right for my monitor or iPad. But ... they never seem to do a really good job.

This evening I discovered this articulated sun umbrella on Amazon (Amazon.com: Sport-Brella Versa-Brella All Position Umbrella with Universal Clamp, Firebrick Red: Sports & Outdoors). It's only $15; I couldn't pass it up at that price. It looks like it will provide significantly more sun block. I'll provide a review after it arrives. Keep your fingers crossed.
That is sad im afraid but each to their own!!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl