Suggestions for app version

Reaction score
Hi I'm looking for some information. I am running 1.5.7 firmware and refuse to upgrade any further. I'm wondering what if any version of dji app I should use. I am using latest version of dji go and the camera is very laggy. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Hi I'm looking for some information. I am running 1.5.7 firmware and refuse to upgrade any further. I'm wondering what if any version of dji app I should use. I am using latest version of dji go and the camera is very laggy. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Personally think most of the Go apps have issues with Android, been using Litchi more and more. Stays connected longer, reconnects more when it does lose connectivity, and less screen freezes.

Personally think most of the Go apps have issues with Android, been using Litchi more and more. Stays connected longer, reconnects more when it does lose connectivity, and less screen freezes.
Is the current version if litchi oh to use with older firmware?

Is the current version if litchi oh to use with older firmware?
It should be, version 1.5.7 isn't that old. But just reach out to them via email or Facebook message and ask, they will reply.

Is your phone a samsung galaxy s7 ? I'm using this phone and noticed choppy video feed since version 3.1.3 of Dji go.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jorge sanchez