Sudden ESC Error, Phantom 4 Pro+

Reaction score
Hello all,

My P4P+ sat idle for five months and after recharging batteries, etc., and attempting to fly, I'm receiving an ESC error on all 4 motors. No history of crashes, hard landings, etc.; she's had a fairly benign existence.

Also, no recent software updates either, although I just checked and found the controller firmware update released on 2020-06-11...I'll give that a shot. The most recent aircraft firmware update shows as 2018-03-08.

I'll post a follow-up after the controller firmware update - but any input is appreciated!

Hello all,

My P4P+ sat idle for five months and after recharging batteries, etc., and attempting to fly, I'm receiving an ESC error on all 4 motors. No history of crashes, hard landings, etc.; she's had a fairly benign existence.

Also, no recent software updates either, although I just checked and found the controller firmware update released on 2020-06-11...I'll give that a shot. The most recent aircraft firmware update shows as 2018-03-08.

I'll post a follow-up after the controller firmware update - but any input is appreciated!

UPDATE

The firmware update resolved the ESC error problem. Now, to get the NF Database updated...

Reactions: Capt KO
UPDATE to the UPDATE

The NF database is updated, DJI Self-Unlock done, and I've flown successfully with no issues.

All is good.

Reactions: Terrycross

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic