Stunning Gower Coast, UK with P3P

Reaction score
I am lucky enough to have spent a week based on the Gower coast in South Wales with a week of fine weather, low winds and a Phantom 3 Professional. Here is a compilation of some of my favourite footage:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
Nice video, impressed my friend ;)

I know what you mean, it's bad enough flying over land let alone water:eek:

I live right next to an estuary (river crouch) but very reluctant about flying over it, one day I'll venture out though;)

So again hats off to ya for having the balls to do that with your new P3;)

Some very nice views of the scenery, Seeing flights over water always impresses and terrifies me in equal measure !

Thanks Milly. I'm not familiar with that poem and can't find any reference to it.
I am an Abertillery boy that spent many years living in Shropshire and playing rugby for a Shropshire club. Our club president was from West Wales and at club dinners he used to recite a very nice poem he called "around the Gower in an hour" You would have to be their to appreciate it.
Keep the videos coming.

Nice video...
clapping.gif

Nice video...

Thanks! I just edited in some more footage that I missed the first time around. Makes you realise how lucky the opportunities rendered by a few days of calm weather give to flying compared to the days since that visit..
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic