Strong wireless interference

Reaction score
I have a P3P and have been flying for a couple of years. Recently I have been getting a “strong wireless interference, fly with caution” warning. The first time I got it I was flying in a new place and thought that was the issue. However I get it now even flying at my home where I have flown hundreds of times and never got it before. Any thoughts on this?

I justcexperienced the same issue. In the alerts section I have maybe 7 alerts saying the same thing. Was in a very large field with no towers etc. onlt residential power lines behind me. Could my cell phone on my belt cause this??

It appears that the thresholds for the interference alerts has been reduced in the updates.

Cell phones near RC and power lines / cell towers near the AC will definitely affect the signal interference levels.

Bad hdmi cables used on hdmi port raise the interference levels substantially high.

So being a wanna be pilot, is it recommended that I leave my cell phone in the car or someplace and not near the controller? Can normal residential power lines cause the same issue. Pretty hard to Not fly around those these days.

I use my iPhone 6 to fly, so that is causing the warnings? Any safety concerns?
Should not be a problem on either count.

Guess I can put it in airplane mode as I’ve seen that some do that all the time anyway
That doesn't completely turn off celluar. It only inhibits incoming calls and other nuances. But yes, you can certainly do that.

Solved "strong wireless interference"

Hi guys. I solved my very tedious problem with "strong wireless interference". Actually I had this problem, but I think is the same for all the others guys, with my Inspire 1.

First of all I think the problem is not the RC firmware or Drone firmware. Is the DJI Go app. I rolled back to a previous version my DJI GO app on my iPad Mini2 and the problem is gone. With the last software update DJI done some mistakes because is unbelievable that everything was fine months ago. I tried to downgrade RC firmware but nothing. Tried to other devices but the problem still there. Finally I was able to install previous version of DJI Go app and yes everything now is perfect. No more strong interference and the video is very fluid.

Hi guys. I solved my very tedious problem with "strong wireless interference". Actually I had this problem, but I think is the same for all the others guys, with my Inspire 1.

First of all I think the problem is not the RC firmware or Drone firmware. Is the DJI Go app. I rolled back to a previous version my DJI GO app on my iPad Mini2 and the problem is gone. With the last software update DJI done some mistakes because is unbelievable that everything was fine months ago. I tried to downgrade RC firmware but nothing. Tried to other devices but the problem still there. Finally I was able to install previous version of DJI Go app and yes everything now is perfect. No more strong interference and the video is very fluid.

Thanks for your input. Being a nubee can you take a moment to expl the update rool back pricess?

Thanks for your input. Being a nubee can you take a moment to expl the update rool back pricess?

Yes. I'm not paid for this. I followed this video and I was able to do that.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers