"Strong interference. Fly with caution" right next to drone!

Reaction score
Whether 25 feet away or 200 ft. with nothing, I mean nothing in between!! What's up with that? Is it the firmware update? channel 13, 14, 15 no matter. latest update. (10/17)

Last edited:
Hi had few lately to but on android,could be firmware if you do quick search we are not alone,seems others just keep clearing the warning,I normally keep clearing any warnings like that in app under "warnings"hard to say if a real notification or reminder from the app so I clear them,,not to sure what you mean about channels,are is transmission bad ? You will get warnings on any channel so changing won't stop it,,is that what you saying

The admins over at dji.com have commented on this and explain these warnings on the P4 series are due to the extreme sensitivity of those systems and the interference is just something you should be aware of but it likely won't cause you problems...
Ah very good solved my curiosity aswell thanks,:)

Hi had few lately to but on android,could be firmware if you do quick search we are not alone,seems others just keep clearing the warning,I normally keep clearing any warnings like that in app under "warnings"hard to say if a real notification or reminder from the app so I clear them,,not to sure what you mean about channels,are is transmission bad ? You will get warnings on any channel so changing won't stop it,,is that what you saying
I'm using android, new samsung tabA. Transmission is bad also. sorry for the confusion. getting both interference and bad transmission warnings. picture can be screwy too. pink, green bars, etc. choppy views. Never had this before. p4 has been almost flawless for 8-9 months, then this. will try new usb cable (dog ate white original one)

Also if you haven't done yet even though it still linked do it again and sometimes helps resolve the transmission to normal ,so dji recommends,put tab A on airplane mode when launching the app,that also stops anything interfering

I would agree with ianzone. I occasionally get the same warning unexpectedly and for no obvious reason. Activating airplane mode, then turning wi-fI on and connecting with the bird resolves the problem for me. Good luck.

I live in CT. And it's so annoying that warning is constant because of the amount of interference here.So the problem is the boy who cried wolf..I haven't lost connection yet.But how am I supposed to know when I'm in danger of losing signal. Sense that warning is always on??..C'mon Dji this a.c. has been out long enough to fix this.P 4 standard...And it is also coming on my p3 standards since last upgrade of that disaster 1.9 firmware..I hope before the p5 comes out you get the 3s and 4s to work as advertised..My 4 p3 standards were not created equal..In other words quality control was asleep and some models are lemmings..And I would still be pulling out my hair if I didn't have a good one for comparison..A couple of my p3s need constant firm changing to get them to work.I go down to 1.7 then back to 1.9..Then two weeks later repeat..And why don't I just run the older firmware??Because it has a different problem with each one..lol..really..1.7 no video..1.8 loss of signal 50 feet away...So I ditched those on eBay.Now my fleet is down to 3..two p3s And one p 4...P4 with zoom so much better for S&R..Wish they would make a better zoom camera for p4..My p4 is a Cadillac compared to p3s love it..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akinproplumbing