Strong Interference - Check my Flight Logs - Plz

Can you do a test flight that doesn't have so many homes nearby? The first place has like 1,000,000 homes (wifi gateways) all around. The second is not as bad, but still there's wifi all around there too. One thing you could try is don't load the Go app till after you power up all your equipment.

Can you do a test flight that doesn't have so many homes nearby? The first place has like 1,000,000 homes (wifi gateways) all around. The second is not as bad, but still there's wifi all around there too. One thing you could try is don't load the Go app till after you power up all your equipment.
I live in an urban area. I will try out another forest preserve next weekend. I wasn't getting those messages like that before as I've flown those areas prior to updating to the latest firmware. Thanks for the reply man.

I live in an urban area. I will try out another forest preserve next weekend. I wasn't getting those messages like that before as I've flown those areas prior to updating to the latest firmware. Thanks for the reply man.
Which FW was it on before, and what FW version is it on now?

Which FW was it on before, and what FW version is it on now?
I had just received this for Christmas and due to the DJI "server reconfiguration" I couldn't check what firmware version it was. I imagine, as others have stated, it was like 1.5. I now have the latest.

I have Phantom 3 Standard that I got a few weeks ago. I haven't done the latest update but I also get "Warning:Strong Interference Detected. Be careful when flying long distances." This happens around my house so I went to a AMA flying field today and it does the same thing. When I look at the signal score on HealthyDrones.com it gives me a 100%. Im not sure what I can do to check next. is it the P3 that senses the interference or is it the djigo app/controller?

I get that warning almost every single time I fly. I'm sure there are 100 reasons for it

Do you avoid flying long distances when you see that message?

I suppose. I never really fly extremely long distances...

Do you avoid flying long distances when you see that message?
Personally I fly like normal, nothing special. Think about it, this interference was always there, it's just being reported by the Go app now. Older versions of either the Go app or the drone's FW (depending on which is causing this message) didn't report to this degree, and now is.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20