Strobe comparison

Reaction score
I've been looking for information on increasing visibility of my P4P. I came across this video on YouTube comparing various strobe lights. This guy does a pretty darn good job of testing different strobe lights.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: DroneB and sdileon
Sorry if this strikes you as a dumb question. Presumably, if you want to increase visibility (I do, and have been considering adding some strobes), its because you're trying to accomplish something with your AC. If that mission is photo/videography, don't the strobes ruin the results?

(Also, couldn't see any of the strobes flashing at any distance in the daylight testing in the video. could you?)

The new ARC XL w/L.A.N.D. are looking to be impressive. They aren't "tiny" but they pack a punch and they have a Lost Alarm.

I've got some on the way along with mounts for all of my aircraft.

Reactions: North East John
Sorry if this strikes you as a dumb question. Presumably, if you want to increase visibility (I do, and have been considering adding some strobes), its because you're trying to accomplish something with your AC. If that mission is photo/videography, don't the strobes ruin the results?

(Also, couldn't see any of the strobes flashing at any distance in the daylight testing in the video. could you?)
He addresses that question late in the video. His answer is no, they do not impact the photos or video unless the props are in your frame.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31