Streaming Camera quality

Reaction score
Hi All

I am new to the phantom world I just got myself a Phantom 2 Vision, I love it, its a great piece of kit, I was wondering is there a way to get better quality from the FPV feed back to my phone or tablet.

Reactions: David R Robinson
Hi All

I am new to the phantom world I just got myself a Phantom 2 Vision, I love it, its a great piece of kit, I was wondering is there a way to get better quality from the FPV feed back to my phone or tablet.
Antenna upgrade(s)

The app does allow for FPV up to 640x30fps. If you have not already you may want to try 640x15fps. Look at the settings.

Reactions: Irishfirepics
The app does allow for FPV up to 640x30fps. If you have not already you may want to try 640x15fps. Look at the settings.

Yeah I have it set to that, still a bit pixelated. When I review the footage from the sd card it's great I was just wondering if there is a way to get better quality when the camera is streaming the fpv to my phone

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers