Storm All-In-One FPV Deluxe Tx/Rcv Issues

Reaction score
I just finished installing the Storm All-In-One FPV Deluxe on my Phantom 2. The display looks great when the receiver is right next to the Phantom. If I move the receiver/display away from the Phantom the display starts to break up. At about 30 feet it is annoying. When I flew the Phantom the first time it was hard to see the display due to the snow/interference. I took the Phantom back inside and proceed to go through all 8 channels on the transmitter. On channels 5-8 it improved somewhat but there was still considerable breakup on the screen when it is moved away from the transmitter on the Phantom. I am using the stock antennas on the transmitter and receiver.

Has anyone had an expierence like this and what did you do to fix it? Does anyone have any ideas on how to remedy this problem?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Dave Nelson

I don't have the storm kit, but I have the Boscam LCD5802 monitor that comes with it. Have you also adjusted the channel band on the monitor? You need to be on band C. Also check the dip switches on the vtx. Mine came adjusted to no specific channel. I have the 400mw, but I think it's the same. Keep in mind- on the channel guide for the dip switches, black is the position of the switch even though the switches are white.

CJ31 said:
I don't have the storm kit, but I have the Boscam LCD5802 monitor that comes with it. Have you also adjusted the channel band on the monitor? You need to be on band C. Also check the dip switches on the vtx. Mine came adjusted to no specific channel. I have the 400mw, but I think it's the same. Keep in mind- on the channel guide for the dip switches, black is the position of the switch even though the switches are white.

Thanks CJ31. I will check that out.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl