Stop picking on the new guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
<snip>
If it's that bad, hit the REPORT button and put a Mod to work. :)
</snip>

lolcat-funny-picture-moderator1.jpg

Reactions: dirkclod
Hey Wy ... That's the 3 of us at that table ..ya know that right :D

If you build it, they will come.

Patience my good man, patience.
I think the root is still burning on this tree, it'll flare up. ;)

Sorry, it really is a satanic piece of equipment. Watch the vid for proof!

Again you've put a smile on my face with that post:D

Although I am from Colorado we most likely know some of the same riders. I am one of the first in Colorado to get a GTL and also an Exclusive.
The F6B is a nice bike and should be much more comfortable then a HD.
BMW is coming out with a similar bike based on the K1600.

Wow, 5 pages and nobody thought to say

Lighten up Francis! :D

Finally someone with the same feelings I have. We have moderators and administrators that are not doing their job. The rules are clear. In fact some of these so called moderators jump in and bully new comers. I've had enough!

Another internet suicide. Bye.

Reactions: dalebb and mmee1992
Just keep ragging on the newbies till they don't post anymore cause the Rat Pack will just jump on them and tell them how stupid they are. you guys have ruined this forum for the newbies that would like to learn and not be shamed for the stupid **** we do. I'm sorry we can't all be as great pilots as you must think you are, oh excuse me, Aces.

The point of a forum is to help each other, not put them down. you guys make it like an OLD BOYS CLUB. If you do a stupid move you are a Monkey with a joy stick. I have to say you guys are no help at all and just demeaning to the new people looking for some advice and tips. You say this OP has not posted to his post in 12 days, it's no wonder.

You old boys just jump down everyone's throat about how stupid they are and RTFM. Did you know my P3A did not come with a manual? Just a quick start guide.

I got to tell you I am done with you guys sh*ting on the new guys and women, ban me if you must. I will help them without making them feel like ****.

Good day.

Quiet ya mouth!! Most of the new guys are trolls talking ****. Stop acting like a angel.

I even have noticed there were a lot of complete noobs coming here and being jerks and making posts trying to belittle others who have been around a lot longer then them. esp in the p3 section when it first opened. Tho Im glad to see a lot of the more usually faces getting p3s and posting. which was good cause I was starting to even be put off at even getting a p3 when it was at first seeming like the higher up the phantom model scale people got. The more it seemed like maybe the p3 was mostly only for arrogant snobs and I didnt want to even have any one see I have a p3 and think oh hes one of them. lol sort of like people that drive fake humvies and escalades. Just to show every one else that they can afford some thing they will never ever need or use for any thing other then driving around to look at them selves in the mirror and stroke them selves off on how cool they think they are.

Tho im glad to see that that crowd is getting thinned out here in the p3 section as more real people move up to the p3s and people that originally got in to the hobby for fun or who came to the board for help and then end up eventually helping out other new people once they got some experience under there belts.

Quiet ya mouth!! Most of the new guys are trolls talking ****. Stop acting like a angel.
Thank you so much for that. I will stop posting and let you have your way because it is a waste of time for to argue.

For the love of God! STFU! I'm a noob. I haven't even gotten my P3 yet. I've come to learn. If I ask a ******* question then I deserve a ******* answer. This is the problem with this PC culture that these snots are being brought up in. You hurt my feelings! Waaaaaaaaa! I should get a trophy too. I shouldn't have to work to achieve things. Waaaaaaaa! I learned early that the best teachers are some times the toughest on you, and if you want to be great at something than you should be tougher on yourself than anyone could possibly be on you. Stop being cry babies; if you don't like it then leave. There is a ton of information on this forum and if everyone is as selfish as some of these sniveling posters would like everyone to think then no one would share anything. Thanks to those who have answered my questions; to those who would like to attempt to belittle me, I can be quite cutting and will give it back. I won't cry that my feelings were hurt, just wish others would man up or bow out. Have a nice day all.

He's convinced everyone has it in for him. Not sure what you can do. But I'll answer any of his questions nicely if he asks me.

I have a question for you. WTF is that avatar????

Just keep ragging on the newbies till they don't post anymore cause the Rat Pack will just jump on them and tell them how stupid they are. you guys have ruined this forum for the newbies that would like to learn and not be shamed for the stupid **** we do. I'm sorry we can't all be as great pilots as you must think you are, oh excuse me, Aces.

The point of a forum is to help each other, not put them down. you guys make it like an OLD BOYS CLUB. If you do a stupid move you are a Monkey with a joy stick. I have to say you guys are no help at all and just demeaning to the new people looking for some advice and tips. You say this OP has not posted to his post in 12 days, it's no wonder.

You old boys just jump down everyone's throat about how stupid they are and RTFM. Did you know my P3A did not come with a manual? Just a quick start guide.

I got to tell you I am done with you guys sh*ting on the new guys and women, ban me if you must. I will help them without making them feel like ****.

Good day.

I agree.

Reactions: hot dog and Stephan
I think the biggest disservice to newbies is that with the P3, (and P2) DJI has a Quick Start Guide. To someone who has never flown one, or any quad before, this can be a recipe for disaster. My colleague at work's hubby cut himself really badly with a P2 by not fully reading the manual. Turned it on in the house, it started to take off somehow and he grabbed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1