Still receiving flight logs every day or two from lost P3 PRO...baffled

Reaction score
Hello!

A few weeks ago I had a p3 pro fly away on me and I never found it. Question is... WHY am I seeing new flight logs every day or two from my DJI GO APP. I must note the flight log is in the general settings menu from the actual camera/FPV mode. I have been seeing new logs with a couple commands on them.. ie, low power, returning to home, or propulsion limited to insure battery health, take off failed etc... How is my phone receiving these logs?? I am not even syncing my phone to the RC to get these. ANY ideas??? These have to be erroneous right??

THANKS!!!

Dan

Must be from the new owner :) hehe

Reactions: Neon Euc
1477504680061.png
1477504684940.png
1477504689480.png
1477504694120.png

Last i ever saw of the drone was the first flight recorded ... 15th of october... anyone?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using PhantomPilots mobile app

This may work for you, it did for me. When mine went down, due to a tree just jumping out in front of me, my battery ejected and Litchi did record the last spot. The controller however still access GPS and the "your are here" spot showed up in Litchi and I was able to guide myself to the drone in the woods. Would this work for you?

Also, if the drone has a RTH when signal is lost, why do we have fly aways?

This may work for you, it did for me. When mine went down, due to a tree just jumping out in front of me, my battery ejected and Litchi did record the last spot. The controller however still access GPS and the "your are here" spot showed up in Litchi and I was able to guide myself to the drone in the woods. Would this work for you?

Also, if the drone has a RTH when signal is lost, why do we have fly aways?

Well I am not familiar with LITCHI, as I used DJI GO. I lost video/radio control while it was still in the air at a rate of 78 MPH as indicated in my flight log. I am not sure I understand what you are saying though, how could I receive a gps location of my downed drone when it is not powered up.... ? say where it either landed and batter died or crashed and battery popped...

I don't use Go anymore and it's not even installed on my tablet but in Litchi in General settings it is called "Find my Aircraft".

If you can find the feature in Go (I am almost 100% sure it has it) and click on it it will show a map of the last spot your Phantom was powered on.

What were the weather conditions like? 80mph? That is nuts! I have only been able to hit 41mph with a 15mph tail wind. Maybe it fell out of the sky?

Ive done this. But the last point on the map it had recorded indicated it was still like 150 feet in the air and going north east at 80mph... this is not where it ended up

Upload the logs here and the pros will help you figure out where is the best place to look for it if there is enough info.

Reactions: friedolays
I don't use Go anymore and it's not even installed on my tablet but in Litchi in General settings it is called "Find my Aircraft".

If you can find the feature in Go (I am almost 100% sure it has it) and click on it it will show a map of the last spot your Phantom was powered on.
Litchi for android or iOS. Can't find it in iOS?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic