Still at a loss

Reaction score
Hi, I have tried several things now on my P3S....
The problem is RC signal.....
The drone goes to 100ft and looses RC signal wait a few seconds and it comes back then it goes again but it will never go higher than 250 or further away than 250...
I've removed the app and reinstalled it...
I have made sure I'm logged in......
I have changed locations (and my friend flies his in exactly the same location with no problems)
I have linked my friends controller to my drone and it still does the same thing.....
I have checked and checked again all settings on the app....
I have removed the lid and checked for loose wires etc.....
Please help I've tried everything that's been suggested.....
Tia
Andy

Hi, I have tried several things now on my P3S....
The problem is RC signal.....
The drone goes to 100ft and looses RC signal wait a few seconds and it comes back then it goes again but it will never go higher than 250 or further away than 250...
I've removed the app and reinstalled it...
I have made sure I'm logged in......
I have changed locations (and my friend flies his in exactly the same location with no problems)
I have linked my friends controller to my drone and it still does the same thing.....
I have checked and checked again all settings on the app....
I have removed the lid and checked for loose wires etc.....
Please help I've tried everything that's been suggested.....
Tia
Andy
Could it be that you have it set to a maximum of that distance in the app? Just a newbie here also, still studying the manual really, had a couple of simple trips, but they are very much a read and remember device, IMO.

Could it be that you have it set to a maximum of that distance in the app? Just a newbie here also, still studying the manual really, had a couple of simple trips, but they are very much a read and remember device, IMO.
No I've checked and checked again thanks thou...

So, it's no longer in beginner mode, and you have changed the maximum distance measurements in the app? It does come back into controller range when it returns I take it as you still have the quad. lol

So, it's no longer in beginner mode, and you have changed the maximum distance measurements in the app? It does come back into controller range when it returns I take it as you still have the quad. lol
Yeah it's out of beginner mode and I've changed the settings in the app....????

Yeah it's out of beginner mode and I've changed the settings in the app....????
Seeing that you've tried another controller, it has to be in the P3 itself. Best talk directly to DJI, surely they would be able to confirm the fault. If you wait a little while on here, I'm sure someone will be able to offer some help for you also. I wouldn't be opening it up too often if it is still new though. I am a retired electronics tech, but these are out of my line as far as experience goes.

Reactions: AndyP
sounds like a motherboard or a module is bad in the AC for RX function

Your methodical approach is straight on and it does seem to indicate an issue in the AC itself. One last test might be your controller on your friend's AC. I don't think it's the app either, but do you or your friend have Litchi?

Where are you flying? If you have a lot of wifi and other RF devices competing for bandwidth the range you are getting is quite typical performance.

Here are some other important details from the OP.

Problems

Rod

Reactions: epicdoom
Geez why keep posting the same stuff multiple places instead of trying to resolve the first post

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akinproplumbing