Stick calibration

Reaction score
So I searched in search bar but couldn't find a thread on this. So for awhile now when I turn on controller it beeps before connecting to dji or litchi app. The beeping occurs because the sticks aren't at zero percent like there supposed to be. The left stick is centered but when I go to calibrate it looks like it is being pushed to the right a little but it's not. It is in middle,so I'll do a calibration and everything will be fine then next time I go to fly it does it all over again. I thought that maybe a cable is getting stuck in the inside and that's why it shows its a little to the right.
I opened it up and there is no cables or anything else getting stuck in the stick. I've done multiple calibrations and every time I turn off and back on it needs another one. Does anyone know what else can be causing this? Can the stick just be going bad? Thanks

It was written clearly. Sorry though, I have no clue what could be wrong.
Have you tried the simple stuff first, like a clean install of your Go app? I can't imagine that the app could be causing the issue, but strange things happen.

Sent from my Verizon Galaxy Note4 using TapaTalk

I don't use go app but I've tried the simple stuff. It just seems like the left stick just won't stay calibrated to 0 % when not being touched. Even when I'm flying after calibrating the stick it starts spinning a little to the right like I'm pushing the stick but I'm not pushing the stick.

Sent from my Shield Tablet using PhantomPilots mobile app

Warranty it

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I bought it last October. Can't do warranty plus I added the ITELite panel and have holes in controller. I just flew again today after recalibration sticks and I let go of left stick and it just starts to spin slowly one way instead of just hovering. If I move stick a tad to the left it stops. I shouldn't have to do that though cause it should just hover.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl