Startup help

Reaction score
So I just unboxed and activated the P4P - turned on RC and drone, then loaded DJI Go4. The first message to appear says : Inconsistent Firmware Found - Incompatibility Issues may occur between some modules and device.

I had been planning to wait on the upgrade given all the recent chatter here and elsewhere, but now I wonder if THAT would led to problems.

Anyway I chose to cancel out of that message and the first thing I see on the Go interface is the message: Cannot Take Off (No GPS). I am only trying to run the flight simulator at this point... The drone is inside my house on a wooden table sitting next to the RC... also went outside with no luck. It also said Gimbal Mode Overload before it went to the No GPS message - I took off the guard and removed the plastic over the sensors before doing any of the above...
Any suggestions?

Last edited:
Yes - I got to the main Simulator Page and this is where I saw the message in the upper left corner. Also said Gimbal Mode Overload before the No GPS warning, if that's relevant.

Found the simulator in its new location (would have bene nice for documentation to mention that) nd solved gimbal issue. Now waiting for some clear weather to try a flight.
Yes - I got to the main Simulator Page and this is where I saw the message in the upper left corner. Also said Gimbal Mode Overload before the No GPS warning, if that's relevant.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl