standard latest firmware

I did my update a couple days ago - it takes about 15 - 20 minutes as has been stated. I had to relink the controller and on the second start up after the upgrade got an IMU warning to calibrate IMU. Recalibrated the IMU and the aircraft flew fine but I did get a message about poor RC reception at 145 Ft alt. which I never had before. Don't know if it was due to the upgrade or something else but it is a concern.

I have a question has anyone done the latest firmware for cold weather. and if so have you had any problems? just curious I have not downloaded it myself but would like to just want to know if everything is cool.
**flysafe**
I've done it and it was 32 degrees today and flew perfect. I've had it for a couple weeks now without no problems.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

thanks stulpin300m just ran it yesterday successfully no problems so far so good. took her up yesterday 39degrees no problems.

I did my update a couple days ago - it takes about 15 - 20 minutes as has been stated. I had to relink the controller and on the second start up after the upgrade got an IMU warning to calibrate IMU. Recalibrated the IMU and the aircraft flew fine but I did get a message about poor RC reception at 145 Ft alt. which I never had before. Don't know if it was due to the upgrade or something else but it is a concern.

I am having the same issue... did the upgrade no problem, but at H=200 feet and D=250 feet got a "weak signal" warning.. very strange, since the distance wasn't that great. I'm thinking had something to do with the firmware upgrade. Looks like a lot of others are having this same issue.

Bad luck here... Camera acting crazy (purple screen), getting firmware needs updating even though it has been updated...

But worst of all, I now have a limp gimbal and get a "gimbal gyroscope error"

Submitted a service request online 2.5 days ago, but it still says "processing"

Trying to figure out how to downgrade to last firmware, but I don't think it's possible on Standard model.

I am having the same issue... did the upgrade no problem, but at H=200 feet and D=250 feet got a "weak signal" warning.. very strange, since the distance wasn't that great. I'm thinking had something to do with the firmware upgrade. Looks like a lot of others are having this same issue.
Good luck with that. From what I can tell from reading this forum, DJI support is pretty poor at best and is very slow to answer emails if they answer them at all. I flew again today and had the same weak signal warning which I never had prior to this latest firmware. I think DJI needs to test these upgrades a lot more before sending them out and creating more problems for customers.

Reactions: benkey25
hey guys had the same issue yesterday took my bird up about 150-200 ft started to get a flash between week signal and back to normal had me upset does anyone know if this can cause a flyaway and or will this be corrected. its no fun at all flying your bird and not being sure. anyone please respond any feedback greatly appreciated...

I never had one problem whatsoever with losing RC signal on my standard until I updated the firmware 2 days ago. Since then, I've done everything that has been advised on numerous forums and I still can only fly about 200 yards before I lose RC signal. Before the update, I had never even seen the low RC signal warning. I have calibrated and re-calibrated everything, reinstalled DJI Go App, linked and re-linked, reset WiFi and I am just about ready to fly this POS into the lake and be done with it. And please don't ask about customer service!!! What a joke.

I never had one problem whatsoever with losing RC signal on my standard until I updated the firmware 2 days ago. Since then, I've done everything that has been advised on numerous forums and I still can only fly about 200 yards before I lose RC signal. Before the update, I had never even seen the low RC signal warning. I have calibrated and re-calibrated everything, reinstalled DJI Go App, linked and re-linked, reset WiFi and I am just about ready to fly this POS into the lake and be done with it. And please don't ask about customer service!!! What a joke.
Was it the video to your device you lost or was it the control signal? Were you able to control the altitude, direction, etc. with the sticks? Did you just lose the App controls on the screen? There are 2 different radios is why I'm asking. Looking through the forum, I'm not clear what the problem is from the posts. When you say "lost RC signal" was that the tablet wifi or the aircraft control?

I have not flown since the upgrade so I'm curious the actual symptoms.

Was it the video to your device you lost or was it the control signal? Were you able to control the altitude, direction, etc. with the sticks? Did you just lose the App controls on the screen? There are 2 different radios is why I'm asking. Looking through the forum, I'm not clear what the problem is from the posts. When you say "lost RC signal" was that the tablet wifi or the aircraft control?

I have not flown since the upgrade so I'm curious the actual symptoms.

Video never cuts out at all. The RC signal goes in and out until you finally lose the signal altogether and then RTH kicks in. I could almost throw a rock as far as the RC signal works and the only thing I have done is upgrade the firmware. It's a real pisser.

Your not missing much 60fps doesn't look good. I'm sticking with 30fps

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

My firmware is 1.3.5
My Go app is android 2.3.0 on Nexus 7

Advice? Stay where I'm at or upgrade? Why?

My bird got the descent death wobble and crashed after this update. Never had an issue before on descent to land. I had changed out the props before this flight tho.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4