standard latest firmware

Reaction score
I have a question has anyone done the latest firmware for cold weather. and if so have you had any problems? just curious I have not downloaded it myself but would like to just want to know if everything is cool.
**flysafe**

I have a question has anyone done the latest firmware for cold weather. and if so have you had any problems? just curious I have not downloaded it myself but would like to just want to know if everything is cool.
**flysafe**
All I can report is that the download is lengthy (15 minutes minimum) and it loaded without issue. Haven't had a chance to fly it yet, it's snowing too hard :-(

ok thanks for the information, greatly appreciated .. and I feel your pain no snow yet but lots of freezing rain

**flysafe**

I downloaded Saturday. I took my drone out and got 6,382 distance and back with a safe landing. No issues at all. It did add 60FPS on 1080p vs 30FPS it had before.

Reactions: Bronx_Bomber
sweet.... thanks for the feedback I appreciate it GaDrone

I downloaded Saturday. I took my drone out and got 6,382 distance and back with a safe landing. No issues at all. It did add 60FPS on 1080p vs 30FPS it had before.
I think only for ipad and I phones for the 60fps . Android didn't get that in the update.

I think only for ipad and I phones for the 60fps . Android didn't get that in the update.

Maybe they will fix that. I only have IOS to report off of.

No problem here. Just got one for Christmas and updated it right out of the box. All good with 2100 ft of flying. At 220 ft of alt.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Yes, Lights blinking remote beeping, remote not linking?
Lots of possible "ing"s

Was the added 60fps with the iOS or Android platform? Was it the app update or the firmware update that added the 60fps? I still do not have 60fps with the latest 2.4.3 Android app.

Was the added 60fps with the iOS or Android platform? Was it the app update or the firmware update that added the 60fps? I still do not have 60fps with the latest 2.4.3 Android app.

Well it is looking like the IOS platform only got it for now.

**flysafe**
I completed the firmware update without any issues. Flew it the next day without any problems.

I downloaded this morning, download took less than 90 seconds. Then installed, installation took appx 20 minutes. Flew a total of 7500 ft at max altitude of 128 ft this afternoon in 40 degree weather. All went well, no issues.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20