Our gorgeous planet from the air in 4K

Reaction score
Proud collaboration between Aerial Entertainment Studios and three of our most respected sellers: Seagull Aerial, Gray Matter Productions and Aerie Works.

Together we bring you this compilation of some of the best aerial footage available today.

If you are a talented aerial cinematographer and want to sell your footage to customers worldwide, please communicate with me for more information on how to get started. [email protected]

Big thanks to:

Max Seigal (Seagull Aerial)
Ian Johnston (Aerie Works)
Earl Gray (Gray Matter Productions)

Enjoy.

Patrice Gaucher LL.B.
CEO, Aerial Entertainment Studios
Hong Kong
[email protected]
Mobile: (+852) 6828 0955

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Probably the best I've seen- thanks for sharing. More reason for me to upgrade to 4K- although I suppose the scenery helped

Reactions: daveleeds
Probably the best I've seen- thanks for sharing. More reason for me to upgrade to 4K- although I suppose the scenery helped
Thanks for your note. For sure 4K makes a difference, but the subjects are significantly more important. We are privileged to have the support of several talented aerial cinematographers who showcase their content on our platform.

If you have any content you would like to sell, check out the kind of work we do here: Aerial Entertainment Studios

Cheers

Great film, loved the well synced cuts to a good choice in music. Really good.
Thanks for the note. Very appreciated indeed. Cheers

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers