SPACE X

• Thread starter Deleted member 62848
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 62848

Wow who watched this ,,very cool ,,rocket even landed back on a ship in the ocean,,now that's even cooler,,,
Beat that RTH dji lol☝️🚀 ...oh first public flight.....
Screenshot_20210916-121543_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20210916-121231_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20210916-121146_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: dirkclod
Dude, where ya been? :cool: Space X has been killing it for a couple of years now.
Yeh I been know to get stuck in black holes in the past lol but it's the first full civilian crew like me and you but they got lots of $$$,duno who the pilot was holding the remote though ha ha but certainly put the pedal to the metal at 26000 kph,what a ride

When I first started following SpaceX, like you, I was impressed with the 1st stage returning to land. They have another version of the Falcon 9 called the Falcon Heavy. It has 2 additional boosters strapped onto the main center booster. They have landed all 3. It's incredibly impressive...to me.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The upright landings on the pad look like a scene from a 1950s Sci-Fi movie. Very cool.

When are you going to go bet you could get some great pictures? I'll wave from Indiana
I'll wait till they get bit bigger,,I can see headlines already saying,man restrained in space due to phobias of small spaces ,,not to keen on a can with giant firework stuck to the base,
Me just settle for tea boy for now

Reactions: dronesky

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic