Soon we'll be discontinuing the mavic discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will these threads be moved to the other site for historical purposes when this forum is closed?

Will these threads be moved to the other site for historical purposes when this forum is closed?

Probably not, since the member names don't just transfer to the new site. You have to create a user profile and password for the new forum. Although you could choose the same user name you have here if no one else has used it, it's a totally separate user profile on a separate site.

Reactions: WilsonFlyer
Not really sure it is a wise idea to have a separate site for Mavic. I was even thinking it would be nice to include Go Pro Karma forums on this site. It would be great to have it all in one place.

Not really sure it is a wise idea to have a separate site for Mavic. I was even thinking it would be nice to include Go Pro Karma forums on this site. It would be great to have it all in one place.

With the strategy of having a different website and membership for each product, you have to wonder what happens to this website if DJI doesn't release any new Phantoms in the future. Given that the DJI uses essentially the same methods of controlling their drones, and users have many of the same issues across product lines, a common forum website and common membership for DJI drones seems like it makes more logical sense. I can see why they might want to keep separate memberships for different brands as this probably lessens the ease of which people could go into competing drones' forums and posting a bunch of "my drone is better than yours" nonsense. They do have a link at the bottom of the page for the Go Pro Karma forum.

This idea is dumb a drone is a drone they all fly up and some take video.

What's the big deal of only talking about phantom here and have to go to other websites to talk about other drones.

If you want to be the leading website about drone discussion make it for all drone talk just make it separated it's that simple.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Well I registered over at the new Mavic forums however each discussion says I have insufficient privileges to post. What's up with that?

Jason

Well I registered over at the new Mavic forums however each discussion says I have insufficient privileges to post. What's up with that?

Jason
Did you register with the username name you have now Jason ?

Reactions: iSilentP
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.