Soon we'll be discontinuing the mavic discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. Only difference is a capital J
OK do as Butterpuff posted and if that don't fix ya let me know and will get an admin to fix it for you .

I thought that may have been the case however no email has been received. I'm getting discussion replies to my email but nothing to register at the new forums.
Have you looked in your spam

Cheers.....
cheers.gif

No, the concept of a completely separate forum for Mavic is a dumb idea. I wasn't referring to your idea in the post above mine. Sorry for the confusion.

I was thinking of the Inspire too. there are so many models of phantoms and pilots that any would, by nature, be huge.

Last edited:
Reactions: mikesmiley
Just simply click on the link at the bottom of this page to go to any of the sites... how easy is that! ;)

Just look for these...

Screen Shot 2016-10-16 at 8.31.54 PM✨.png

It's right down there!

look-down.gif

I have no doubt that I'll be adding a DJI Mavic to my hangar at some point soon. I'll still be flying my DJI Phantoms, too.

Seeing as how they all use GO, and how relevant discussions on what's the same and what's different will be, I think this is a bad idea.

Seems that the only cheerleaders for the new Mavic forum,
are the staff.

cheerleader-with-pompoms-vector-699144.jpg

Last edited:
I don't know why the powers that be wouldn't do what he majority is asking for instead of what they want to do?

Example: Blackberry
Example: Yugo
Example: Nokia
Example: MySpace

People get annoyed and eventually look for a more inclusive forum that covers all the needs instead of just one.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Thank you all for your input. We understand that not everyone is happy with this strategy.

We believe the mavic will be extremely successful and justify its own forum just like our successful PhantomPilots and InspirePilots sites. I have no idea what is in store for the Phantom but I hope that DJI continues to innovate on this platform so PhantomPilots will continue to grow. If not, we aren't holding on to the past but focusing on the future.

If you prefer a community of drone enthusiasts across multiple platforms then we suggest one of the forums below.

droneflyers.com
dronevibes.com
droneforum.com
quadcopterforum.com
diydrones.com
djiguys.com
forum.dji.com
rcgroups.com

If you have any questions or concerns feel free to message me directly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4