Some Phantom 3 Advanced Footage, Wan't opinion of Video pros !

Canada ehhh?
What lake isopro, what area?
Very good looking video and good control flying between the trees...
Where were you on the ground at the time of this flight please?

Might just be me but it kinda looks like your gimbal is off horizon. I got that feeling of off horizon as it was flying between the two trees. Fairly smooth moves on the controls though - Nice job.

Reactions: isopro
Canada ehhh?
What lake isopro, what area?
Very good looking video and good control flying between the trees...
Where were you on the ground at the time of this flight please?
At 0:59 you can see me during 3 seconds under a tree on the right side, hidden in the shade :).

Might just be me but it kinda looks like your gimbal is off horizon. I got that feeling of off horizon as it was flying between the two trees. Fairly smooth moves on the controls though - Nice job.
Ya every Gimbal as some horizon issue, when using yaw, the horizon go slighly off for a couple seconds...

Yeah very nice and smooth, makes me want to spend a week there chilling out by the lake. Try get some what I call wow shots, and maybe a few more transitions keeping them between 15 and 30 seconds in length and maybe a couple of filler shots around 10 seconds long. I always try to keep videos between 2-4 mins but that can be an open rule to be broken but keeping it as interesting as possible to keep the viewers till the end is always the aim.

Reactions: isopro
[
Yeah very nice and smooth, makes me want to spend a week there chilling out by the lake. Try get some what I call wow shots, and maybe a few more transitions keeping them between 15 and 30 seconds in length and maybe a couple of filler shots around 10 seconds long. I always try to keep videos between 2-4 mins but that can be an open rule to be broken but keeping it as interesting as possible to keep the viewers till the end is always the aim.
Maybe you enlighten me on what you call a "wow shot" please :)

I also think of a start middle and end to the video just like a story, you've a nice start and end there and I suppose you could think of flying through the trees as the middle but try get as much interesting and cool content in there.

[

Maybe you enlighten me on what you call a "wow shot" please :)
Haha that's like saying how long is a piece of string and sorry for being vague. It's hard to describe but it's only when I edit my videos that I really know which shots are wow shots. Here's 2 of my favourite videos I shot that racked up a few hits:
Inside the poolbeg chimneys:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Above The Dublin Spire Sunrise:

I'm no pro by any standards but maybe you can take some ideas from them. Look at as many youtube drone videos with the most amount of hits too to get ideas of why they are so popular. You can always just do stupid stuff like pulling one of your kids teeth out like I did if you just want to rack up hits and make some easy money ;)
Quadcopter tooth pull:

Haha that's like saying how long is a piece of string and sorry for being vague. It's hard to describe but it's only when I edit my videos that I really know which shots are wow shots. Here's 2 of my favourite videos I shot that racked up a few hits:
Inside the poolbeg chimneys:

I'm no pro by any standards but maybe you can take some ideas from them. Look at as many youtube drone videos with the most amount of hits too to get ideas of why they are so popular. You can always just do stupid stuff like pulling one of your kids teeth out like I did if you just want to rack up hits and make some easy money ;)
Quadcopter tooth pull:
That tooth pull is great!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Reactions: Mal_PV2_Ireland

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic