• Start date
D

Deleted member 62848

Oh well someone lost their drone,,,:oops:..lucky it was a stone--army base near
Screenshot_20200225-203440_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200225-203356_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: WV. Rootman
Great Story Ianzone

Who needs $1,000,000 LAZER drone defence systems, just give Airport security a bag of rocks....! job done

Waylander

Well maybe flyers will start paying attention to no fly signs.
Had almost the same issue he did cept it was when I was
a kid with a no fishing sign. Went anyway and farmer pulled
up,saw me and came out from behind his seat with a shotgun and let loose with a round of birdshot. Good for
me being 100 yards away and running as hard as I could.
You can bet I didn’t fish there no more. ?
True story.?

The flyer got lucky he didn’t get stoned ,
then again maybe he was.?

So the news source thought it OK to interfere with an AC by throwing stones at it ?
Are you aware of the penalties for interfering with a flying AC in your respective countries ?
Your statement is so true. If caught, he should have received stiff penalties. The people who threw the stones were known and should also have been penalized. Wouldn't that have been a weird twist. Stone throwers get fined. The media has a strong influence on public opinion, especially in the ways they write the story. Drone pilots lose. So what is the difference from throwing stones or shooting it down? (I'm not speaking in a National parks.) Oh yeah, only bad people have guns. Stones are okay though, at least the way the media puts it. I'm bad.
Well, it's a beautiful here. I think we'll have a family day at the gun range. My wife loves going to the range more than I do. Is she going to be surprized, We'll be practicing our throwing skills. LOL

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31