Some advice needed

Reaction score
OK, so I am in the midst of studying for the part 107 and feel very confident about my prospects on passing. Thus I have intentions of diving into the world of professional drone aerial photography this upcoming year. I've only used the P3A up until now and recently sold it with intentions to get a P4, however DJI had to put a wrench in my plans by releasing the P4P.

My question is should I dive in and get the P4P/P4P+, or save the money and go with the P4 and possibly pick up an Osmo for indoor footage. I would also be able to likely get another battery or two. If I went the P4P route I would probably get the included screen on the Plus version. Thus not having to buy a tablet for the FPV.

Any advice or pointers would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

OK, so I am in the midst of studying for the part 107 and feel very confident about my prospects on passing. Thus I have intentions of diving into the world of professional drone aerial photography this upcoming year. I've only used the P3A up until now and recently sold it with intentions to get a P4, however DJI had to put a wrench in my plans by releasing the P4P.

My question is should I dive in and get the P4P/P4P+, or save the money and go with the P4 and possibly pick up an Osmo for indoor footage. I would also be able to likely get another battery or two. If I went the P4P route I would probably get the included screen on the Plus version. Thus not having to buy a tablet for the FPV.

Any advice or pointers would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Read on another thread on this forum the strong, positive endorsement a professional photographer gave about about the P4P+. You'll then run right out and buy one and nothing else.

There have been at least two, maybe three threads over this past week about how the P4P's IMU won't calibrate. You might want to research that.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav