Some ?? about the settings under HD

Reaction score
Trying to figure out why I am not getting perfect picture on the Mini 4, or CS. I get a wavy picture, and some green. Not all the time, but to much. Could be interference. Will try a different spot. Although I have tried two, with the same results.
Image transmission code rate. With the drone off it shows 4mps. With the drone on I can't find it being displayed. I saw a while back where some one was having the same problem, and it was suggested it be set back.

720p fps. What I know about Hz, is that it is speed. I am guessing 60 is better than 50?

Simultaneous Image Output to App and HDMI. Is off, or on better? Seems to me you really want that on under most conditions.

Display OSD on HDMI Output. What is OSD?

Last edited:
You really should be able to run almost any settings you want, have you tried different lightning cables and/or checked that the connectors are clean and shiny, and try reseating a few times to scratch though the dirt to get as good a connection as possible on that cable.

Hz will depend on NTSC (60) or PAL (50) so whichever TV is in your neck f the woods uses I would stick with that as it is likely a good choice.

Simultaneous shouldn't be a big problem except for those pesky dirty/faulty connections, it's not just a matter of connecting, but being good enough for high speed video formats/standards and usually HDMI sync isn't usually a big problem anymore.

Display OSD means all the info on your screen shows too, or is it just the picture and no extra craft/flight info

60 cycles is used in the US.
Yes..... and thankfully we don’t have issues now with digital displays. The old scanning CRT televisions derived the horizontal scan rate from line frequency. 50 or 60hz setting will have no noticeable effect for any modern equipment.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tpren3