SOLVED No image transmission - disconnected

Reaction score
I was having terrible issues with the no image transmission, and also having issues getting the app to connect (controller connected fine), and would also get the message about strong interference.

I tried everything - switched from my Ipad to IPhone, switched cables, everything I could think of. Still had the same issue - every time I tried to connect.

Then I read that it could be caused by the SD card, which made no sense, but I took a shot. I was using a 64 Gig PNY, and my wife had a no brand name 32, so I tried it in my Phantom. It was like a whole new system. Knock on wood, have not had the issue one time since. So, the wife got an upgrade from 32 to 64, and I'm good to go. 32 is fine, especially since it works, and the 64 did not.

Can't guarantee it will fix your issue if you have it, since it seems there are several things that could cause the no image transmission, judging from the number of times I have seen it posted on here, and other forums. But it's definitely worth a shot! Cheap fix for once!

Reactions: GWTX
I just started having these issues a week ago . weak signal . No link up with DJI app Or Litchi . Then it worked fine for a day . Today the camera showed no image transmission . Then it stopped even moving . Changed from a 64 t0 a 32 card and everything is back to normal . I don't get it . I have used 64 cards many times . Hope it holds up . Thanks for the info .

Reactions: dmiles

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ODIN Reviews