[Solved] Looking for P4 Adv/P part : gimbal daughter board on top of damping mechanism

Reaction score
Hello guys
I've been repairing a Phantom 4 Advanced I've received broken. I've managed to replace the arms which were bent and also replace the ribbon cable.
But there is one piece missing from my Phantom (seems like either I've lost it or the last person attempted a repair and also lost it).

I am looking for the one daughter board which connects to the tiny part of the ribbon cable. It is the one sitting on top of the damping system in the gimbal top part.

If anyone has one to sell, or knows someone or a store that sells it, please tell me. I haven't found anyone for now (except for this thread which is old)

If you're not seeing the board, check the thread I mentioned, the person who posted it added a picture...

Thank you :)

Great news. So I haven't lost it :)

Any idea why the drone still shows "gimbal disconnected" even after I've replaced the ribbon cable ? I can control it and it stabilizes itself.

Great news. So I haven't lost it :)

Any idea why the drone still shows "gimbal disconnected" even after I've replaced the ribbon cable ? I can control it and it stabilizes itself.
recheck all the connections. if they are all locked down then it could be one of the camera boards. where are you located?

Reactions: defvs
France. Trying to repair by myself at all costs. DJI repairs aren't cheap.
None of the board look damaged. Checked under microscope.
I'll try reseating all the connections, making calibration and stuff. Thank you :)

Good news ! The drone flies !!!!
I've disassembled the whole body to find out that the compass ribbon cable was a little loose (that's the board on the very front). The idea was given by the thread I referenced in the last post.
After reassembly, the drone flies without issues ! The gimbal isn't calibrated yet as it is leaning a bit but at least I can fly !

Thank you very much, have a great day <3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31