sold

We are right off the Turnpike in Clermont. About 2 miles from the exit. Very easy to find. Let me know and I will send u the address.

I only have 2 Advanced Cameras and one is reserved for Hali. Those that expressed an interest in the other, it is first come first served. I still have a couple of Pros 4K.

My gimbal from my phantom 3 standard is acting very erratic after a crash. I've taken it apart to see if I could see any loose connections or broken boards. Would you be able to repair or trade out for a working one?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I've uploaded a link to what it is doing. Thanks
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

if u never took it apart it looks like a bad ribbon cable. Check it for a nick somewhere in the cable. It may be very tiny.

Dji go app say my gimbal is disconnected and there is a hard ware problem with gimbal ,it doesn't move at all.I took she'll apart to change gimbal cable I could of shorted something out .Tharts why I looking for a p3p gamble and camera ,not to mention I lost little clip for camera flex lock.I do have a brand new in the box controller than Dji send me under warranty ,I could wait and bought . I didn't buy the p3p. New the gimbal was broke then and I fixed it

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

On the camera could that affect the gimbal

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic