SOLD !!! ... Phantom 4 Pro Plus (model 1) with accessories & 2 hi-cap. batteries

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
This DJI P4P+ (V1) drone with the built in (PLUS) display (bright in full daylight) in truly excellent condition (no scratches, everything works flawlessly, latest firmware loaded with no issues). Package includes 2 new Skyreat antenna reflectors, 2 sets of carbon fiber blades and 2 sets of the originally supplied blades, new optional blade guards, 2 high capacity DJI batteries (Model PH4-5870mAh-15.2V) and a 64GB storage card. Also, the drone is complete with the original supplied packing case in perfect condition. The pictures show an attached Trackimo GPS tracker on the leg of the drone that will NOT be part of the package when sold.
This drone takes awesome hi-def pictures and full 4K 60fps video without a hitch.
The only reason I am selling it is because I want to travel with a smaller drone so this one is up for sale before I purchase a new one.

I am asking $1000 for this entire package ... from what I see others are selling similar packages for, this seems like a fair price, especially considering it includes a PLUS controller.
I would prefer a local sale if possible where shipping would not be needed and a face to face transaction could occur. I live in West Chester, PA. Respond if interested via Forum thread.

Photo Nov 16, 1 12 38 PM.jpg
Photo Nov 16, 1 13 24 PM.jpg
Photo Nov 16, 1 17 57 PM.jpg
Photo Nov 16, 1 17 16 PM.jpg

Last edited:
Nice set up. Priced right. Just sold a P4P+ with 2 batts, for same. You’re gonna miss this one if you’re switching to a Mavic mini. Maybe an M2P if filming is your game. Good luck.

Reactions: KachemakDiver
Nice set up. Priced right. Just sold a P4P+ with 2 batts, for same. You’re gonna miss this one if you’re switching to a Mavic mini. Maybe an M2P if filming is your game. Good luck.
How did you manage the sale to protect yourself?

Reactions: Capt KO
Technical name for what you have is more commonly known as a V1.
Model 1 may throw some people off.
Just an observation that may help with your sale.

How did you manage the sale to protect yourself?
The best way to protect yourself in a drone sale is face-to-face, as you specified. Second best would be to deal with a well-known and trusted member here.

Yes PayPal is good for transactions but BEWARE that PayPal will always protect the buyer and take their side during disputes.

Good luck to you. You should be able to find someone in the area. I once gave a lesson to someone right in your area with a P4P+.

If using PayPal... Make sure your package is fully insured
with tracking numbers and buyer signature required.
PayPal is on your side if you can prove delivery.
(Speaking of actual experiences)

Jerry

If using PayPal... Make sure your package is fully insured
with tracking numbers and buyer signature required.
PayPal is on your side if you can prove delivery.
(Speaking of actual experiences)

Jerry
Thx

Nice package. I have the same, excellent Drone! I'm thinking of selling my P4P+ and P4 Standard to anyone wanting a starter drone business.... Afraid to pull the trigger, lol...
Wish you the best with the sale...

Nice package. I have the same, excellent Drone! I'm thinking of selling my P4P+ and P4 Standard to anyone wanting a starter drone business.... Afraid to pull the trigger, lol...
Wish you the best with the sale...
Thx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers