* SOLD* Phantom 4 Pro + Batteries & props

Reaction score
I have a like new Phantom 4 Pro, it comes with 3 OEM batteries, 1 full sets of props and then 2 extras (one silver, one black). All power cables are included (although not shown in pics). I have the original box.

Purchased 10/2017

Asking $1150.00/net to me via PayPal (Gift, or you cover fee's), shipped within the US.

Attachments

• Phantom.jpg
    Phantom.jpg
    443.2 KB · Views: 388
  • Phantom Box.jpg
    Phantom Box.jpg
    174.5 KB · Views: 393
Last edited:
Any chance you'd entertain a trade for a Sigma 85mm 1.4 Art Lens (Nikon Mount)?

Thank you in advance for any consideration you give my offer.

Jerry

I have a like new Phantom 4 Pro, it comes with 3 OEM batteries, 2 full sets of props and then 2 extras (one silver, one black). All power cables are included (although not shown in pics). I have the original box.

Purchased 10/2017

Asking $1200.00/net to me via PayPal (Gift, or you cover fee's), shipped within the US.
i'm interested. can i have your phone number and where we can deal?

Jerry
How much do you hope to get out of that lens? I assume you are looking to offer some cash on top?

Jerry
Sorry for the delayed response.. I'm a Canon guy, but I do appreciate the offer and glad you were able to sell the lens

Just bought a set of the newer 9455S props, I'll include those as well!

I have a like new Phantom 4 Pro, it comes with 3 OEM batteries, 1 full sets of props and then 2 extras (one silver, one black). All power cables are included (although not shown in pics). I have the original box.

Purchased 10/2017

Asking $1150.00/net to me via PayPal (Gift, or you cover fee's), shipped within the US.
Have you sold it yet? If not I can paypal you with the funds and would offer $1000.00 within 24 hours from 11:08 pm cdt

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helen Y West